- Cold pressed hemp oil has a nutty, slightly grassy taste, and can be taken medicinally to treat a number of conditions, including eczema, multiple sclerosis, chronic inflammation, and acne, among other benefits
- Pure cold pressed hemp seed oil is a natural source of omega-3 and 6 essential fatty acids
- This oil contains one of the best ratios between omega-3 and 6
- Essential fatty acids play an important role in metabolism, cell growth and general brain function
- Hemp oil has been known assist in alleviating the symptoms of degenerative conditions, inflammation and high blood pressure, and can also help support the functions of cardiovascular, immune, reproductive and nervous systems
- Other suggested benefits of hemp oil are for its anti-inflammatory properties, that could assist in lowering blood pressure, reducing hyperactivity and learning difficulties, like ADHD
- It has also been known to improve general brain function, boost immunity and promotes healthy skin. Can be mixed into other foods or taken on it’s own.
Did you know? Hemp seed oil can also be used in hair and scalp treatments, to improve hair and scalp health, and the strength of the hair shaft itself.
- Hemp seed oil can be mixed into food, drizzled over salads, or taken like medicine, by the spoonful
- Refrigerate after opening and do not heat
- Pure cold pressed extra virgin hemp seed oil
- GMO free, gluten free, vegan friendly, pure conventional oil
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product25/08/2019, By JoannaLove this oil, started using it for my dog and now use it for myself. Love the taste.28/06/2019, By JoannaLove this oil - I am using it for my dog who has suspected cancer as part of her healthy diet. I definitely notice a difference when she is not on it, so it appears to help her general health and well being.03/06/2019, By LeboThe product is good , nutty taste and smells just like hemp seeds :). i use it on my skin and on salad...i am happy so far. natural and more omegas for my family27/05/2019, By HeidiI have a tablespoon of this a day for general wellbeing, and add it to my body butter recipe. I believe in the benefits of hemp seed oil, so will use it again and again .18/05/2019, By HeidiI love drizzling this over my supper. It was out of stock for a bit and I really missed it as my body craved this oil. I love the taste too.23/10/2018, By TarrynAbsolutely great. Gives a nice nutty taste to whatever you use it with. You feel the benefits within a few days.11/10/2018, By raganiLove this product21/08/2018, By JacquesBeen using this for cooking as an alternative to conventional oils due to the better omega 3 to 6 ratio. Would recommend.13/07/2018, By ZamaI am so in love with this oil, I use it all over my body from head to toe. The service at faithful to nature is so awesome, you guys are rockstars20/06/2018, By don't have one.my only gripe is it tastes as vile as the day is long. I am a senses girl and I don't take this regularly in fact I voluntarily skip it. My husband he can eat cement and not have a problem with it. This product is powerful its effective I used it during my exam religiously and besides mental agility it is a very powerful detox very powerful. I am training myself to take this more frequently but the taste for me reminds me of when my granny gave us codliver. Still don't know why she punished us like that.13/06/2018, By RoxanneGreat quality, not bad in salads. Delivered chop chop! :)02/05/2018, By AndieBLove this product, can feel a change straight away.19/02/2018, By DarleenSo happy with this product and with the lovely service received from Faithful to Nature26/09/2017, By DebsFantastic11/07/2017, By LaurenI'm very satisfied with this product. I use hemp seed oil more as a facial moisturizer rather than in the kitchen.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.