- Grape seed oil offers high level of Vitamin E, a strong anti-oxidant, and one of the lowest levels of saturated fat and the highest levels unsaturated fat
- High in linoleic acid, which is an essential fatty acid that the body needs, but can’t produce
- Grape Seed Oil has a high smoke point (that is the point at which heated oil becomes harmful to consume) of 242℃ and is therefore ideal for cooking, deep frying, grilling, stir-fry, braaing, and baking, and it tastes great in cold dishes like salads
- It has good emulsifying properties and is ideal for whipping up homemade mayonaise, works well in salad dressings and is a delightful addition to marinades
Did you know? Although it is an oil, and should be consumed as such, grape seed oil offers many health-giving benefits, like lowering cholesterol levels, reducing the ability of certain types of cancer cells to grow and reproduce, and improves cardiovascular health.
- Use for all types of cooking, especially high heat cooking
- Use in dressings and marinades
- Neutral flavour is great in a wide range of applications
- Pure, cold pressed and naturally deodorized grape seed oil
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product21/01/2021, By AnkeAbsolutely love this oil!29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product23/09/2020, By PatienceI used it on my face. It's a very good oil06/05/2020, By RebeccaLove this cooking oil04/05/2020, By CaraNot only is grape seed oil great in dressings for your salads and for cooking, it's great on your skin too! Healthy glow? Yes, please!09/07/2018, By WarrenGreat product for cooking!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.