- Oils were chosen for their preventative qualities and is designed to stop you from getting colds and the flu
- The mixture can be used throughout flu season (winter) up to twice daily
- Eucalyptus is an antispasmodic, decongestant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial
- Eucalyptus is also effective in treating asthsma, when massaged into the chest, with a carrier oil
- Peppermint oil works well with eucalyptus in the reduction of fevers
- Peppermint oil is also an antispasmodic, expectorant and provides relief for nasal congestion
- Tea tree oil is antibacterial, antimicrobial, expectorant, antiseptic and stimulates the immune system
Did you know? Eucalyptus has been used effectively to treat tuberculosis, by clearing the lungs and reducing inflammation.
- Use as a massage oil, by adding 7 drops of Flu Mix to 20ml of a carrier oil (such as grape seed or sweet almond oil) and massage into skin, especially on the chest and throat
- Use as an inhalent, by adding 7 drops of Flu Mix to hot water in a bowl, bending your head over it and draping a towel over you head, to inhale the steam
- Eucalyptus, peppermint and tea tree oil
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product14/06/2018, By SamReally helps ease the colds and flu symptoms
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.