- One of the richest natural sources of Omega 3 and offers one of the highest levels of lnoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that the body needs but cannot produce
- A deficiency in Omega 3 can lead to a decline in brain funtion and manifest as depression or poor concentration
- Other deficiency indicators can be brittle hair and nails, joint pain, dry skin and other skin disorders like acne
- Flaxseed oil may also assist in alleviating hormonal “hot flushes” associated with menopause
Did you know? Flaxseed oil is also known as linseed oil (it’s Latin name is Linum usitatissimum, which explains the name, but is a bit of a mouthful) and has been culivated around the world for thousands of years.
- Flaxseed oil is ideal as a salad dressing or added to any cereal, porridge or muesli. It has a nutty flavour and is enjoyed by kids if it is mixed with juice
- Flaxseed oil is heat sensitive and therefore not a cooking oil and must be refrigerated after opening
- Pure cold pressed extra virgin flax seed oil
- Naturally GMO free, gluten free, vegan friendly, pure conventional oil
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product21/01/2021, By MaureenSo many uses for this! And it's one of the most affordable thanks to FTN.29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product17/10/2020, By AnnaFlax seeds and oil in my smoothies - nutritious and great for the digestive system09/07/2020, By CaitlinGreat addition to salads06/05/2020, By UlrichVery good oil14/02/2020, By JoyChristineGreat for salad dressings.13/08/2018, By LynnExcellent product for salads to get my daily Omega05/08/2018, By Susan
Good product - will order always31/12/2017, By JacoGreat product.31/12/2017, By TaliLove the taste and the fact that it is sooo good for me. I use it in salads, cereals, etc. Love this product. Definite re-buy!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.