- Has a mild, pleasant coconut flavour and aroma
- Gluten free
- Contains medium-chain fatty acids - which can promote energy and weight loss
- A strong source of antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- With Lauric acid - which can help to defend the body against infections
- Free of hydrogenation, refinement and deodorization
- Palm Oil free
- Smoke point of appx. 180°C
- Makes a richly moisturizing body lotion as it can remove dead cells as well as strengthen the tissue underneath your skin.
- Also good for strengthening your nails or keeping your cuticles hydrated and soft.
- Blends nicely in your wrinkle cream, as it can help to reduce fine lines
- Can help strengthen roots and detangle hair as well as improve your hair’s shine
- High heat cooking oil.
- Banting and keto friendly.
- Use in baking saute and stir fry.
- Moisturize hair and skin.
- Use in smoothies and health shakes.
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature below 25 degrees celsius.
- Once opened, use within 6 weeks.
- Nett Volume: 250 ml
- 100% Pure Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Typical Nutritional Information: per 25 ml
- Energy (kJ): 975
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 100
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 86
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Recyclable glass bottle with golden metal cap
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with ingredients sourced from Vietnam
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.