- Grape seed oil has no chemical residues to harm the skin and is absorbed easily, leaving behind no oily residue
- It is high in vitamin E which feeds the skin
- Rosemary helps to clear the mind, soothe mental fatigue, and enhance mental awareness, while easing circulation problems and relieving the muscular system
- Tea tree oil helps the body to fight infection, while also reviving the mind and body after stress or a shock
- Rose has been known to have antidepressant effects and has been used for its sedative properties
- Fennel has a diuretic effect that helps to disperse cellulite
Did you know? Fennel oil has natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, and helps to hydrate, smooth and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- To apply, pour a small amount into your palm, and rub between hands to warm slightly
- Apply to stomach, thighs, buttocks, legs, upper arms and massage lightly, gradually applying more pressure as the oil gets soaked up by your skin
- Massage more thoroughly in areas with more cellulite, to help reduce the appearance
- Grape seed oil, rosemary, tea tree oil, rose and fennel
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.