- Luxurious blend of moisturizing oils, high in anti-oxidants and omega fatty acids to nourish and soften dry cuticles to give you healthy looking nails
- Grape seed oil has no chemical residues to harm the skin and is absorbed easily, leaving behind no oily residue
- It is high in vitamin E which feeds the skin
- Rosehip oil helps to moisturise and nourish brittle and dry nails
- Sweet almond oil helps to improve condition of the nails, hydrating the cuticles and is absorbed into the nail too, reducing dryness and strengthening the nail itself
- Macadamia oil is hypoallergenic, and helps to reduce brittleness by moisturising the nail
Did you know? Flaxseed oil helps to reduce dryness in hair and nails, which helps prevent them from splitting.
- Apply cuticle oil generously to nails and cuticle
- Massage oil into the nails, cuticle and skin, wiping off any excess with a paper towel
- Apply to clean, nail-polish free nails before bed, to allow the oil the maximum time and opportunity to be absorbed
- Use three times a week
- Grape seed oil, rosehip, sweet almond oil, macadamia and flaxseed oil
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product21/08/2018, By Chelsea-BlueI am really impressed with this product! I have only been using it for a couple of days and it the cracks on my fingers have softened and almost vanished. It does not leave a greasy feeling on your hands and a little goes a long way!04/12/2017, By siriA few months ago, I peeled a Gelish manicure off. My nails were left a weak, brittle, breaking mess, I was SO sad.
I bought this and started applying it generously every night, with hand cream. I'm 2/3 through the bottle and my nails are stronger than they've ever been! This stuff REALLY works.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.