- 100% pure, cold-pressed and extra-virgin
- Natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- May be helpful in combating mild candidiasis (candida albicans)
- May be helpful with the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- May be helpful with relieving muscular aches after exercise
- May be helpful with psoriasis, eczema and flaky scalp
- Mild diuretic may be helpful with prevention of kidney stones
- Bottled in amber glass
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- As a food supplement, take 1-3 daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Add this black seed oil to salads or smoothies, or simply take plain.
- Can also be used as an aromatic chest rub, massage oil or skin conditioning treatment.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult with their trusted healthcare practitioner before taking black seed oil.
- Some people may experience skin irritation when using black seed oil. It’s vital to perform a patch test on skin before use.
- Discontinue use immediately should any irritation occur.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml
- Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa) Seed Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product28/01/2021, By GretchenI guess it's too soon to tell what the benefits are of using it orally, as we've only been using this for a week. Topically, it works wonders though. Mom's toenail fungal infections is clearing up and great for massaging the scalp for headaches. Oh! And the taste isn't that nasty afterall. I will definitely restock as I've only read good things about this oil.09/12/2020, By AthrahFantastic!03/12/2020, By SabzMy favorite brand of black seed oil.
Love it right down to the packaging.29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product25/10/2020, By AnyaStrong taste just the way I like it. Would definitely recommend.14/08/2020, By SabzMy favorite brand of Black Seed oil!27/07/2020, By greenienice16/05/2020, By WBKGreat strength and quality and the price is also great.06/05/2020, By SalomeExcellent for cooking09/04/2020, By AngieI've read up on the health benefits of black cumin seed oil.
I add a few drops to my coffee or apple cider vinegar, it has a very strong taste and the smell is very overwhelming but that benefits out way the smell and taste.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.