- Extra-dark chocolate
- 72% cocoa
- Organic & Fairtrade
- Handmade with love & care
- Vegan friendly
- Palm oil free
- Fully compostable packaging
- Soil Association & Vegan Society approved
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Excellent Ethical Standards: Seed & Bean is the UK's only chocolate company to receive a 100% ethical pass mark accreditation.
Eco-friendly Packaging: The outer paper packaging of your Seed & Bean chocolate is recyclable, and the inner foil is made from Natureflex, a special cellulose film derived from eucalyptus wood pulp. That means all the packaging is recyclable and compostable.
- Cocoa Mass, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract
- Produced in a factory that handles milk, gluten, nuts and tree nuts.
Country of Origin:
- Handmade in England
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.