Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Stylish and eco-friendly moonbag
- Made from upcycled sailcloth
- Strong, durable & rip resistant
- Easily accessible front-facing pouch
- Secret body-facing pouch
- Travel must-have
- Handmade in Cape Town
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Sealand’s Recycled Moon Bags because they give a second life to post-consumer waste and factory left-overs. These fabrics would normally end up on the rubbish dump or be incinerated but thanks to Sealand’s beautiful craftsmanship and eco-awareness, your next fashion statement will speak volumes about your commitment to a greener future.
- Strap it around your waste, or sling it over your shoulder.
- To maximise longevity of your Sealand moon bag, hand wash with warm soapy water and hang dry.
Did you know? The straps of moonbags, unlike backpacks and handbags, rest on the lower lumbar region of your back instead of high up on the shoulder. This brings the weight closer to your center of gravity and places less pressure on the spinal column.
- Dimensions: 170 mm x 100 mm x 120 mm.
- Weight: 130 g.
- Capacity: 2 Litres.
- Available In: Breeze (Blue), Vintage (Red), Flare (Orange), Ocean (Navy Blue).
Please Note: Shape and position of insignia may differ slightly from that which is pictured due to the upcycled nature of the materials.
- Upcycled Yacht Sailcloth & Canvas.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.