- Traditional game of Backgammon
- Board decorated with fun fish drawings
- Contains 2 wooden dice & durable checkers
- Packaged in a fish-shaped box
- Suitable for children who are 7 years & older
- To start the game, each player throws a single die. This determines both the player to go first and the numbers to be played.
- If equal numbers come up, then both players roll again until they roll different numbers.
- The player throwing the higher number now moves his checkers according to the numbers showing on both dice.
- After the first roll, the players throw two dice and alternate turns. The roll of the dice indicates how many points, or pips, the player is to move his checkers.
- The checkers are always moved forward, to a lower-numbered point.
- Always ensure that your child does not put pieces of the game into his or her mouth as this could become a choking hazard.
Did you know?
- Board games like the Scratch Fishing Game Retro can help your child to develop the following skills:
- The concept of the 'whole' & that each piece forms a part of the bigger picture.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Spacial awareness.
- Cardboard, wood
- Fish-shaped cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic of China.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.