- Board game
- Search & match the bugs
- Suitable for children who are 4 years & older
- 2 to 4 players
- Packaged in a shaped box
- Made out of durable cardboard
- Throw the dice.
- Take a game card and try to find the right number of insects on the flower within the time.
- Always ensure that your child does not put pieces of the game (or any toy) into his or her mouth as this could become a choking hazard.
Did you know?
- Board games like the Scratch Bugs Buzz Search Game can help your child to develop the following skills:
- The concept of the 'whole' & that each piece forms a part of the bigger picture.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Spacial awareness.
- Contains 1 cardboard game board, 50 cardboard cards, 1 plastic dice, 1 plastic hourglass.
- Flower shaped cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic of China.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product25/01/2021, By MichelleSuch a wonderful game. My 4 year old loves this game - it is easy to understand and keeps his attention.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.