- Award winning formula which eliminates odours and neutralizes wetness.
- Non-sticky and non-greasy.
- Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and phthalates.
- Does not contain Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Won’t stain clothes.
- Delicate and sophisticated fragrance of Jasmine.
- Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (Leaping Bunny), PETA, American Humane Society
- Apply a single, thin layer to the underarm.
Did you know? Aluminum found in almost all generic deodorants and antiperspirants reacts with water which is what causes the dreaded, yellow stains on clothing.
- 3,25 oz (~92 grams) sticks
- Magnesium hydroxide, Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Jasmine Tea fragrance, Tocopherol (vitamin E; sunflower-derived).
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United States of America.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product30/10/2018, By NadyaIt does its job and very well too, but it leaves a creamy white layer after putting it on, which then scrunches up in streaks which is not great if you are a yoga teacher with your arms above your head most of the time. It doesn't rub off on clothes necessarily, but having an olive skin tone, this is not too great for me. Still need to make up my mind on this one, but for now using it thinly to see if I can correct the whiteness.03/07/2018, By WWThis is by far the best natural deo I have ever used. The smell is subtle but really great! Literally one swipe and you are sorted for the day. It lasts well, even with an active lifestyle. Way better than the alternatives I have tried.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.