- Aromatic, moisturizing cleanser
- All natural ingredients are used
- Free of SLS, PEG, phthalates, and artificial dyes
- Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (Leaping Bunny), PETA, American Humane Society
Did you know? Traditional saponification is the millenia old process of making soap from vegetable or animal fats by adding lye. The chemical reaction between lye and lipids produces a soap and glycerine. In modern factories the glycerin is typically removed and resold in more expensive moisturizing products. This is why most modern, mass produced soaps leave the skin dry and irritable. Traditional soaps leave the glycerin intact, making them both cleanser and moisturizer.
- 142 g
- Sodium Palmate (sustainably harvested), Sodium Palm Kernelate (sustainably harvested) Water, Glycerin, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Activated Charcoal Powder (Bamboo-Derived), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Gluconate, Volcanic Sand, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Kaolinite
Country of Origin:
- Made Overseas
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.