Your water filtration kit includes:
- 1 x Sawyer MINI Water Filter with tip cap
- 1 x 16oz reusable squeeze pouch (can be reused hundreds of times)
- 1 x 7″ drinking straw
- 1 x cleaning plunger (syringe)
- Cleaning & maintenance instructions
Why use a Sawyer MINI Water Filter?
- High-performance personal water filtration system at your fingertips
- Award-winning design
- BPA-free; child-friendly
- Reliable, versatile & easy to use
- Filters up to 100000 gallons of water!
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria & protozoa from your drinking water
- Filters out harmful elements like salmonella, cholera & E.coli
- Small & convenient; fits in the palm of your hand
- Ultra-lightweight (just 2oz)
- Attaches to the Sawyer drinking pouch (included)
- Attaches to standard drinking bottles (28 mm thread)
- Can be used with the drinking straw provided
- Compatible with standard hydration packs
- Perfect for, hiking, camping, sailing, kayaking, travelling & emergency preparedness
- Fill up the water pouch at a lake or stream, screw the hollow-fibre filter onto the pouch, & squeeze the pouch to push the water through the filter
- Filter will also fit the threads on most standard water bottles
- Use the syringe provided to back-flush the filter, to keep it clean & maintain a high flow rate
- Do not freeze; freezing may damage the hollow-fibre membrane
Cartridge life: up to 100000 gallons
Hollow fibre filter
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product18/06/2017, By AyandaYou can't trust every water source, so a cool tool like this one does come handy when you need to ensure the purity of your watet.
Get this one05/06/2017, By BobbyGreat filter. Light and versatile. I use it for hiking as well as everyday home use
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.