- No harsh soaping/ foaming ingredients
- No humectants or preservatives
- Not tested on animals
- Gentle enough for face & body
- Salt & ground rosehip husks provide gentle exfoliating action
- Sea salt is rich in minerals like potassium, bromide & magnesium
- Hemp seed oil is a rich source of fatty acids which nourish & moisturise the skin; also a great anti-ageing skin treatment
- Rosehip oil is full of vitamins A & C, which rejuvenate & brighten the skin beautifully
- Sweet almond oil & hemp butter are wonderfully hydrating & softening
Sorbitan olivate, olea europaea (olive) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus (sweet almond) oil, glycine soja oil, cetyl alcohol, theobroma cacao (cocao) butter, cannabis sativa (hemp) butter, cannabis sativa (hemp seed) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, citric acid, rosmarinus officinalis + glycine soja, rosa damascena (rosehip) oil, rosa damascena (rose) leaf exfoliator
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product28/06/2017, By BrendaWas a really nice scrub but did not have a very strong smell and think I am more used to scrubs having a strong scent that clings to you. Would still recommend this.08/08/2016, By PetraThis is the best scrub I have bought from here. Great texture and smell, and the perfect consistency for the required effect.30/07/2015, By VictoriaThis is still one of my favourites. Scrubs very well and leaves my skin feeling new again.22/06/2011, By VictoriaI bought this product for my mom for mothers day. Straight after she used it I could smell it. I was drawn to it immediately and jumped in the shower to use it. It is amazing. It leaves your skin so smooth and so soft and it does not dry out the skin or leave an oily residue on the skin. I love it. Anyone who loves thick scrubs, you gotta try this.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.