- Small 1.25 Litre 2-speed bar blender
- Whip up drinks with crushed ice: cocktails, mocktails, smoothies, frozen drinks, smoothies, fruit juice, milkshakes
- Great for making cocktails and mocktails at parties or your morning smoothie
- Santos are environmentally aware
NB: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Easy control: 2 speeds:13 000 rpm and 16 000 rpm
- Heavy duty commercial motor: 600W
- Quick coupling of container to base
- Removable parts
- Strong stainless steel high resistance blades
- Graduated 1.25 litre container made of BPA-free co-polyester
- Reinforced aluminium cutting assenbly
- Filler cap allows you to add ingredients while blending.
- Easy to clean: removable bowl, cover, bowl base, blade
- Long life coupling system: a bowl detection function so the motor stops when you remove the bowl from the base, preventing damage to the coupling system
- Waterproof motor block: stops liquid getting into the motor
- Aluminium base
- Instruction manual
- Colour: dark grey
Single phase: 110-120 V – 50 / 60 Hz – 600 W CE
220-240 V – 50 / 60 Hz – 600 W CE
2 speeds: 13 000 rpm and 16 000 rpm
Net: 2.9 Kg (6.4 lbs)
Shipping: 3.5 Kg (7.7 lbs)
Net: D: 180 mm (7") W: 180 mm (7") H: 420 mm (17")
Packed: D: 230 mm (9") W: 210 mm (9") H: 480 mm (19")
2 year warranty
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/06/2017, By AyandaI bought this blender after using one of those terrible Ninja machines with the huge blades that never delivers on its promises.
I really like the way it blends frozen fruit in a smoothie. Those little blades make quick work of frozen mangos and produce a creamy perfectly blended during without chunks.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.