- Made from organic corn, which is naturally gluten free, high in fibre and lower in carbohydrates than wheat.
- The corn is processed with calcium hydroxide (Nixtamal Process) which helps your body to experience less problematic digestion, and a generally better functioning inner digestive system as well as more energy.
- Science has found that the infusion of the calcium dioxide in corn frees the niacin in the plant, making the vitamins and nutrients in the corn absorbable in the body.
- Niacin has shown to reduce bad cholesterol and enhance ones good cholesterol, while improving digestion, metabolism, cell repair and has even shown a purifying effect against cancers in the body.
- Through the nixtamal process, the alkaline that occurs can also reduce the amount of the protein zein in the body, improving essential amino acid balance.
- Corn naturally contains Thiamin (vitamin B1), Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), Folate and Vitamin C.
- Secondary benefits can increase calcium (by 750%, with 85% available for absorption), iron, copper and zinc.
Organic Corn, calcium hydroxide, de-flavoured coconut oil.
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product17/05/2016, By RobynNot only are these the “healthiest chips on the planet” but in my opinion, the tastiest too. If you are not happy you are welcome to complain to me personally. That’s how delicious they are!10/05/2016, By MaliekaI really enjoyed these chips. It tastes really good as nachos. The only problem is that the nachos should be eaten immediately. if not the chips get really hard and difficult to chew. Had to throw some away :(19/01/2016, By SindyAbsolutely loooove these corn chips. They will be my go to snack going forward.
Thank you FTN.18/12/2015, By GillianI love these chips, perfect snack and work great to make nanchos with, if you eat to many, which I do all them time, they are oily so you can make you feel a little sickies, hehe, guess I need to learn how to eat in moderation ;)08/12/2015, By BronwenI brought these chips and was very disappointed. They tasted like coconut oil. I could not eat them. Would not recommend them.27/11/2015, By ElinoreI agree, they are the best corn chips in the world. Healthy, and super tasty. Great with toppings as a meal, or even on their own. You can taste the care that has gone into creating them. A favourite!23/10/2015, By NicThese are not only the healthiest chips on the market, but the best tasting - so delicious and fresh. Great with a dip and a very easy snack for when we are hosting! - Always get compliments from friends and family.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.