A blend of floral bergamot and warm sandalwood essential oils, this roll-on deodorant has a great balancing and calming scent.
Did You Know? The essential oils in this deodorant were chosen for their hormone-balancing properties.
- Free of aluminium, talc, parabens, synthetic fragrances & GMO ingredients
- Made with colloidal silver for antibacterial, antiseptic & anti-inflammatory benefits
- Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
- Bergamot oil is uplifting & refreshing
- Sandalwood oil is antiseptic & astringent, with a calming effect on the nerves
- Coconut oil nourishes the skin & has antibacterial properties
- Not an anti-perspirant; the deodorant allows you to sweat & doesn’t block your sweat glands, while the natural ingredients neutralise the bacteria that gives sweat its odour.
Aqua, pentylene glycol, undecylenoyl glycine, colloidal silver, vegetable glycerin, hydrogenated cetyl olive oil esters, zea mays (corn) starch, cetearyl alcohol, cocos mucifera (coconut) oil, prunis dulcis (sweet almond) oil , cetearyl glucoside, xanthan gum, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, pelargonium roseum (geranium) oil*, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, lavendula augustifolia (lavender) oil, salvia officinalis (sandalwood) oil, limonene**, linalool**, citronellol**, geraniol**, citral** Allergen: Nut oil
**Components of essential oils
A note from our supplier: Pentylene Glycol has a zero listed hazard rating in Cosmetic Data Base and there are 23 published articles which provide interesting data and note studies done back in the 1970’s – in all of these, there was only one case listed of Dermatitis in Belgium and two cases in Cleveland, Ohio, in which the use of a topical cream containing Pentylene Glycol was suspected (not determined) to be the cause of the Dermatitis. www.ewg.org (Skin Deep Data Base) rates Pentylene Glycol as zero hazard. On www.goodguide.com it is listed as having no health concerns and is not on their list of hazardous ingredients. We use Pentylene Glycol only in our creams and lotions, which contain a higher water content and therefore need a proven strong preservative, and we consider it to be the safest and healthiest preservative currently available in the absence of a reliable natural preservative.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.