- 280mg Salvestrol per serving
- Plant-derived formula
- Packaged in vegetable capsules
What exactly are Salvestrols?
Salvestrols are a recently discovered class of natural food-based compounds. They have been shown to respond to an enzyme called CYP1B1, which is unique to diseased cells in the body. After being metabolised by the enzyme, Salvestrols work to suppress and kill the diseased cell, while leaving the healthy cells intact.
Why should you take a Salvestrol supplement?
Our bodies can’t produce their own Salvestrols; we must get them through our diet. With today’s diets much lower in fruit and veg consumption, and modern farming methods impacting the nutritional quality of the produce we eat, it’s getting harder to give our bodies adequate amount of Salvestrol through diet alone.
Salvestrol and cancer support:
The discovery of Salvestrols came from a cancer drug discovery programme, which has led to several key breakthrough treatments. Prominent scientists like Prof. Dan Burke have recommended the use of Salvestrols as part of an integrated approach to cancer prevention and support.
- Consult your health care provider for optimum use that best suits your needs.
- Amount per serving: SALVESTROL™ 280mg
- Extracted from:
- Bitter orange extract (citrus reticulatum)
- Grape extract (vitis vinifera)
- Blueberry extract (vaccinium angustifolium)
- Blackberry extract (rubus fructicosus)
- Other Ingredients: Rice flour, microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate in a vegetable capsule
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.