- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Can be useful in lactose intolerance, support gallbladder function and improve fat utilization
- Possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- It is enriched with Turmeric - which is full of antioxidants to help combat oxidative stress
- Halaal and Kosher friendly
- Gluten free
- Without dairy or soya
- Contains probiotics and prebiotics which help to improve the function of your immune as well as digestive system
- Take 1 to 2 capsules a day, or as prescribed by healthcare provider
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage
- Take by mouth with food
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dry cool place at or below 25°C away from direct sunlight.
- 60 Capsules
- Each capsule contains: Curcumin (95%); Turmeric Root 200mg, (Curcuma Longa), Prebiotic (Inulin, Fos) 100 mg, Probiotic 100 mg, (Lactobacillus Acidophilus; Bifidobacterium Longum; Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Lactis), Digestive Enzymes 100 mg, (Amylase; Protease, Invertase; Diastase, Lipase; Cellulase; Lactase), Magnesium Stearate
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if this applies to you.
- Do not use it in combination with Warfarin or any other blood thinning medication.
- Do not use it during pregnancy or lactation. Safety in pregnancy has not been established.
- Supplemental intake of certain ingredients may interfere with certain medication, other supplements, herbal products, diseases, conditions, laboratory tests and foods.
- Recyclable brown glass with plastic white lid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.