- Specially formulated supplement for gut, skin and joints
- No gluten, dairy or soya
- No artificial additives
- No fillers, preservatives or sweeteners
- Suitable for those with lactose & casein intolerance or allergies
- Suitable for diabetics
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
Please Note: Due to the addition of MSM, this supplement will not taste the same as single-ingredient collagen supplements.
- Add 1-2 scoops per day in water or a hot/cold beverage.
- Sprinkle over any food with yoghurt.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Ensure ziplock seal is securely closed after opening.
Did you know? An average of 6 grams of prebiotic fibre is needed daily for optimal digestive health.
- 500 g.
- Hydrolysed Collagen (Bovine), MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane), Probiotics*, Prebiotics (Fructooligosaccharides), Gelatine (Bovine).
- *Probiotic Blend: (per 100g):
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - 5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum - 1,67 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum - 1,67 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis - 1,67 Billion CFU
Country of Origin:
- Packed in South Africa for Sally-Ann Creed.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product31/03/2022, By BronwenI have been using plain collagen for several years. It goes great in my morning coffee, no taste and no residue. But this product leaves a sticky slimy yucky residue at the bottom of the cup and it tastes awful. So I tried it with my Oats, it just coagulated into a slimy hard layer that stuck to my teeth. Am going to try it with normal muesli, see if that is any better, but I won't be buying this product again, rather stick with what I know and what works17/03/2020, By MoniqueHelped alot with my joints
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.