- This unique milk extract contains a natural bioactive protein with relaxing properties
- Offers you relief from stress-related symptoms, sleep disorders and anxiety
- It may aid decision-making and improve mood
- Can boost your cognitive system
- Halaal and Kosher
- Gluten free
- Without dairy or soya
- Take 1 capsule at night or as directed by your healthcare provider
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a dry cool place at or below 25°C away from direct sunlight.
- 30 Capsules
- Each capsule contains: Milk Protein Hydrolysate 150 mg (A-casozepine), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium stearate
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Consult a doctor or health care provider if this applies to you
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation as safety has not been established
- Do not use in combination with any other medication working on the central nervous system.
- Do not use when working with machinery as it may cause a sedative effect.
- This product is derived from milk and contains lactose.
- It is not recommended for use in children under 12 years or younger, except under professional advice.
- Some medical conditions may interact with the product.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions.especially if any of the following apply to you: a) if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding b) if you are taking any prescription or non prescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement c) if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances d) if you have, liver problems, or metabolism problems
- Recyclable brown glass bottle with a white plastic lid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.