- Pure Palo Santo essential oil
- Made locally with love
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- Ingredients are sustainably sourced
- Has a calming naturally woody scent
- Also works to repel mosquitoes
- Blends beautifully with frankincense, cedarwood, lemon & myrrh oils
Please Note: The oil and wood used in Sacred Roots products is derived from trees that have fallen, and which lie for a minimum of 2 years before being harvested.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the purity and authenticity of Sacred Roots essential oils. Palo Santo is a versatile aromatherapy oil, with no solvents or preservatives added.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to a diffuser or burner.
- Mix a few drops into your bath water for a relaxing soak.
- Add to a natural carrier oil for an aromatherapy massage.
- Add a few drops to your regular body lotion, to wear as a natural perfume.
- For external use only.
- Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients of plants. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be applied directly to the skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 5ml dropper bottle
- Pure Palo Santo Oil.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
- Amber glass bottle with gold plastic pipette dropper top
- Vinyl waterproof label
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa with local & imported ingredients.
- Ingredients sourced from South America, Asia, Ohman, California and South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.