- Natural body wash with Palo Santo oil
- Gently cleanses & rejuvenates the skin
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- No parabens or SLS
- Ingredients are sustainably sourced
- Made locally with love
- Ingredients are organic wherever possible
- Packaged in recycled glass
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love all the extra care that Sacred Roots puts into their products. The Palo Santo Bath Wash is a great way to make your ordinary bath or shower routine a special self-love experience, with skin-friendly ingredients and a divine natural aroma.
Did you know? Palo Santo has a delightful sensory blend of pine, mint, & lemon has held spiritual importance for thousands of years. It is used to purify, cleanse & restore the energy within one’s internal & external space. This Palo Santo is harvested by a local community within Ecuador. Only naturally fallen branches & trunks are harvested. Each tree that's harvested has to have to lay fallen for at least two years before it’s harvested in the case that the tree may re-sprout. A reforestation & restoration program is followed where every tree harvested another ten trees are planted. The commercial viability of Palo Santo sticks helps to ensure the continuation & longevity of Palo Santo & ensures that those in future generations have access to cultural & spiritual practices that are associated with it.
- Use 1-2 pumps & lather up the goodness all over your body when in the bath or shower. A little goes a long way.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Water, Olive Oil, Caustic Potash, Pure Palo Santo Oil, Pure Vegetable Glycerin*, Rose Hydrosol and Witch Hazel.
- *RSPO Certified
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
- Recycled amber glass bottle with plastic pump top.
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa with local & imported ingredients.
- Ingredients sourced from South America, Asia, Ohman, California and South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/03/2021, By DineoI love burning Palo Santo. Unfortunately, this doesn't have a same characteristic fragrance. I also found it doesn't suds up well and I have to use quite a bit of it, making it an expensive purchase that's not suitable for everyday.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.