- Natural bath salt blend
- With Himalayan salt & Epsom salts
- Contains pure, sustainably sourced Palo Santo oil
- Cleanses, soothes & detoxifies the skin
- Relieves stress & promotes healthy sleep
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- Lovingly made in South Africa
- Plastic-free packaging
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- With a combination of mineral-rich natural salts and fragrant Palo Santo oil, these Sacred Roots Bath Salts provide pure relaxation. They make a beautiful gift for a loved one or a pampering treat for yourself. Plus the reusable waste-free packaging makes these bath salts a perfect gift for greenies.
Did you know? Palo Santo has a delightful sensory blend of pine, mint, & lemon has held spiritual importance for thousands of years. It is used to purify, cleanse & restore the energy within one’s internal & external space. This Palo Santo is harvested by a local community within Ecuador. Only naturally fallen branches & trunks are harvested. Each tree that's harvested has to have to lay fallen for at least two years before it’s harvested in the case that the tree may re-sprout. A reforestation & restoration program is followed where every tree harvested another ten trees are planted. The commercial viability of Palo Santo sticks helps to ensure the continuation & longevity of Palo Santo & ensures that those in future generations have access to cultural & spiritual practices that are associated with it.
- Add a small amount to a warm bath to enjoy a relaxing soak.
- Epsom salts have a detoxifying effect, so be sure to drink lots of water and stay hydrated.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Coarse Himalayan Salt, Epsom Salts, Grapefruit Seed Extract and Pure Palo Santo Oil.
- Clear glass jar with tin lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local & imported ingredients.
- Ingredients sourced from South America, Asia, Ohman, California and South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.