- Cleansing clay soap with Palo Santo
- Fragranced with vanilla oil
- Gently cleanses, detoxes & nourishes the skin
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- No parabens or SLS
- Ingredients are sustainably sourced
- Made locally with love
- Ingredients are organic wherever possible
- Plastic-free packaging
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the soft, creamy lathering action and the delightful authentic fragrance of this soap. Plus it’s made without SLS, parabens or phthalates, and packaged without plastic.
Did you know? Palo Santo has a delightful sensory blend of pine, mint, & lemon has held spiritual importance for thousands of years. It is used to purify, cleanse & restore the energy within one’s internal & external space. This Palo Santo is harvested by a local community within Ecuador. Only naturally fallen branches & trunks are harvested. Each tree that's harvested has to have to lay fallen for at least two years before it’s harvested in the case that the tree may re-sprout. A reforestation & restoration program is followed where every tree harvested another ten trees are planted. The commercial viability of Palo Santo sticks helps to ensure the continuation & longevity of Palo Santo & ensures that those in future generations have access to cultural & spiritual practices that are associated with it.
- Use this soap in the shower or bath to cleanse your body & face.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- White Clay, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Palo Santo Oil, Pure Vegetable Glycerine* and Vanilla Oil.
- *RSPO Certified
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
- Black card box with black satin ribbon and paper label.
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa with local & imported ingredients.
- Ingredients sourced from South America, Asia, Ohman, California and South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/08/2020, By TallLovely soap
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.