- Soya drink made from organic soya beans
- Smooth, creamy texture
- Pairs wonderfully with hot drinks
- Add to your tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- Gentle flavour goes well with smoothies
- Works wonderfully in baked goods as a milk substitute
- Made from organic ingredients
- Sustainably sourced
- Without thickeners
- Zero preservatives
- No added sugar
- Free from preservatives, dairy, and thickeners
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Shake well.
- Add to your favorite hot drinks.
- Make your overnight-oats that much creamier by adding this drink the night before.
- Perfect for smoothies.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Do not freeze.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre
- Water, Organic Soya Beans (11.5%), Organic Rice Syrup, Sea Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100ml
- Energy (kJ): 176
- Protein (g): 3.0
- Carbohydrate (g): 4.0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.0
- Total Fat (g): 1.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.7
- Sodium (mg): 0.10
- There may be traces of gluten in this product; made in a factory that uses tree nuts.
- Not for infant feeding.
- Recyclable Carton
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United Kingdom
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/03/2021, By Yay for plantsIf you're looking for a soy milk to mix with tea or cereal (especially when you're not going to add sugar), this might not be the milk for you. The soy taste is a bit too intense, though, that may be personal preference.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.