- For coffee drinkers, this organic oat drink has been made with you in mind. It reduces the acidity of coffee while adding a creamy, full-bodied taste.
- While there is a special focus on coffee this oat drink will complement any hot drink with a lovely velvety texture.
- Why not use this oat drink to make a peanut butter vanilla oat milk smoothie, a matcha oat milk latte, or an oat milk chocolate pudding?
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Free from preservatives, dairy, and thickeners
- No added sugar
- Organic oats create a smooth creamy texture
- Blend with hot drinks or use as a milk substitute while baking
- Store in a cool dry place
- Refrigerate after opening
- Do not freeze
- 1 Litre
- Spring Water, Organic Oats (14%), Organic Sunflower Oil, Seaweed (Lithothamnium calcareum)*, Sea Salt
- Carrageenan is a natural ingredient derived from seaweed with many different useful applications, especially insofar as it is a vegan- and vegetarian-friendly alternative to gelatine. It is not banned by Faithful to Nature’s strict ingredient policy since there is not yet consensus on the ingredient in the scientific community. Some people may wish to avoid it.
Nutritional Value Per 100 ml
- Energy 241 kJ
- 58 kcal
- Fat 2.4g
- of which saturates 0.3g
- Carbohydrates 7.8g
- of which sugars 5.2g
- Fibre 0.9g
- Protein 0.7g
- Salt 0.1g
- There may be traces of gluten in this product.
- Not for infant feeding.
- Recyclable Carton
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United Kingdom
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/09/2020, By BusyBeeKeen to try, heard good reviews...hope I get a free one to try and post on my IG stories...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.