- Deliciously nutty flavours
- Makes a phenomenal latte
- Works wonderfully in baked goods as a milk substitute
- Made with organic ingredients
- Contains no added sugar
- Just 5 grams of glycaemic carbohydrates per 100 mls
- Without thickeners
- Zero preservatives
- Dairy free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Perfect for protein packed, peanut-butter and banana smoothies
- Enhances decadent desserts like creme brulee and panna cotta
- Enjoy on its own!
- Refrigerate after opening.
- 1 litre
- Natural Spring Water, Organic Rice (14%), Organic Italian Almonds (1%), Organic Cold-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt
Allergens: Tree Nuts.
Warning: Not for infant feeding.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product22/01/2021, By AlishaTasty, the oat version is good too31/10/2020, By AriAmazing26/10/2020, By ThasmineDelicious17/06/2020, By DuanéThe best almond milk!10/06/2020, By DeborahNot my favourite almond milk, has a very strong unpleasant taste. My coffee was undrinkable. Will not buy again.06/05/2020, By GladSweet06/05/2020, By ChantelSo good03/05/2020, By LTruly a feast for the palette.31/03/2020, By KasiaRude Health is the new wealth. I really like that there are no stabilisers in this almond milk. It would be fabulous if the price was more affordable.20/11/2019, By SusanDidn't love it. Pricey and not fabulous in coffee03/11/2019, By EmilyBest almond milk I've had, not too bitter - love it! Definitely going to buy some more of this!12/10/2019, By CatherineIts almond milk. Not the creamiest13/03/2019, By JinFabulous, if a little pricey.02/01/2019, By SamanthaLove this almond milk. No additives or hidden ingredients. Really creamy and delicious. Organic and natural.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.