- Rosehip Oil contains a list of active ingredients that promote anti-aging and stimulate the skin, these include: vitamin C (tissue repair), lycopene (antioxidant), vitamin A (a basic ingredient in many skin care products), beta-carotene (antioxidant)
- Vitamin A also works to bind the skin cell and acts as astringent, eliminating impurities and tightening the skin to give a youthful appearance
- High in Omega 6 and Omega 9 Fatty Acids, Rosehip Oil helps skin retain its moisture and reduce dryness - one of the key steps in anti-aging as it reduces and prevents the appearance of wrinkles, a byproduct of dry skin
- Rich in All-Trans Retinoic Acid (ATRA as it is often abbreviated)
- With an ultra-light consistency, Rosehip Oil is lighter than other oils and is therefore quickly absorbed into the skin without clogging pores
- Conditioner – mix into your favorite shampoo or rub directly into the scalp and leave it overnight.
- Facial moisturizer – gently massage two or three drops on a freshly washed face twice a day, once in the morning and in the evening.
- Massage oil – Mix with other essential and carrier oils and used as massage oil
Rosehip Oil with Vitamin E
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product12/11/2018, By Leonagreat quality19/10/2018, By RacheyI ordered this oil but got the polls instead which was sort of a bummer.22/08/2018, By LieslLove how it makes my skin feel and look!18/06/2018, By MegI've been using rosehip oil for over a year ( of a different brand) and decided to try this brand. Overall very happy with this product, especially since it is so reasonable compared to other rose hip oils but it doesn't impact on the quality15/06/2018, By MarizaA very nice product and after 3 months i could see my sun damaged skin change for the better. The marks got lighter.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.