- Uniquely South African product
- Uses a slow heat infusion that ensures no loss of medicinal benefits
- Rooibos helps to boost the immune system, is anti-allergenic and anti-spasmodic
- Rooibos also contains iron, potassium, copper, calcium, manganese, zinc and alpha hydroxy acid, which is essential for healthy bones and teeth
- Chamomile also boosts the immune system, relaxes and soothes the digestive system, reduces inflammation, improves liver function and helps with rheumatism
- Chamomile is also a natural analgesic, antidepressant, anti-rheumatic, antispasmodic, mild sedative and aids digestion
- Moringa has antibacterial and antifungal qualities that help to fight infections, and has been found to be effective against skin infections and some strains of bacteria associated with blood and urinary tract infections and digestive problems
- Moringa & Rooibos Oil is appropriate as an internal nutritional supplement
- It is a palatable oil which can be poured over food or given as is. Most animals enjoy the taste and will lap it up without coaxing.
- It can also be used topically for rashes and hot spots, but only on UNBROKEN skin
- Use the prescribed dosage appropriate to your animal and its size. Once itching subsides lower the amount to 3 times a week
- To maintain a healthy skin and coat, continue to administer once a week
- Results are usually seen 7—10 days after starting on the oil
- The key to success is to be diligent in the daily administration of the oil
- Cats : 1 tsp (5ml) per day
- Small to medium dogs: 1—2tsp (5ml—10ml) per day
- Large dogs: 1 dessertspoon (15ml) per day
- Horses: 3-4 dessertspoons (45-60ml) per day, depending on the size
- The only known adverse side effects of the oils for animals is that over dosage can lead to diarrhoea.
- Most itchy skin is caused by an allergy of some sort. Although our oils for animals help animals to reduce the irritation caused by the allergy, it is important to find out what is causing the reaction. The most common cause is fleas, so make sure your animal friend and their environment are treated with an effective flea control.
- Another cause of irritation is often diet related, so be sure to investigate natural, nutritional diets for your animal companion who may not be able to cope with the additives in commercial pet food.
- If itching persists please consult your veterinarian.
Rooibos*, chamomile flowers*, moringa*, vegetable oil, grapeseed oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.