- 2018 vintage blend of sauvignon blanc and semillon
- Ceres certified organic
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks
- Aged for 5 months on fine lees
- Exquisite day/luncheon wine
- Perfect for amuse-bouche, into starters, and mains
- Low sulphite
- 100% cork stopper
- Fined with bentonite
- Suitable for vegans
- Can be cellared until 2021
Sommelier’s Tasting Notes:
- The nose presents floral and lime zest notes, with hints of gooseberry. Flavours of green apple, citrus, asparagus and a slight saltiness follow through on the palate, ensuring a fresh and vibrant wine that is immaculately balanced.
- Nett Volume: 750 ml
- Alcohol Content: 13,14%
- Total SO2: 127 mg/l
- pH: 3.28
- Sauvignon Blanc (51%), Semillon (49%).
Warning: Contains naturally occuring sulphites.
Please enjoy responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, please don't drink and drive. Not for sale to persons under the age of 18.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.