- Ceres (Europe) and Debio (Norway) organic certification
- Herbicide, pesticide and fungicide free
- No artificial additives in the cellar, Reynecke follow a non-interventionist, traditional approach to making wine
- Low sulphur content
- Part of the biodiversity and wine initiative to preserve and rehabilitate the Cape Floral Kingdom
- Grown with conscious awareness of the interdependence of all life
- Drink now until 2019
Reyneke’s Cornerstone profits go to projects benefitting their workers and their families.
Bouquet: The nose is concentrated with deep red plum fruit with subtle floral
Palate: The palate shows great freshness. An accessible wine with firm tannins
Food pairing: grilled steaks, roast lamb and beef, roasted vegetables
51% Shiraz and 49% Cabernet Sauvignon wine
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Drinking reduces driving ability, don’t drink and drive. Not for sale to under 18's
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.