- 2017 vintage blend of cabernet sauvignon & merlot
- Ceres certified organic
- Fermented in concrete tanks, and open-top stainless steel
- 35% of the wine is aged in oak barrels for 12 months
- Perfect pair for mains, and hearty dinners
- Low sulphite
- 100% cork stopper
- Suitable for vegans
- Can be cellared until 2021
Sommelier’s Tasting Notes:
- The nose has a distinct fresh mulberry and black currant character, along with cherries, cedar and spices. There are also beautiful layers of dark fruit on the nose. The palate is well balanced and structured with juicy, sweet tannins and a dry finish. Distinct ntes of black cherries, cured tobacco and liquorice abound and add to this very enjoyable wine.
- Nett Volume: 750 ml
- Alcohol Content: 13,14%
- Total SO2: 63 mg/l
- pH: 3.70
- Cabernet Sauvignon (50%), Merlot (50%).
Warning: Contains naturally occuring sulphites.
Please enjoy responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, please don't drink and drive. Not for sale to persons under the age of 18.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product25/11/2020, By RoxLove this product!26/10/2020, By SuanneLovely08/10/2020, By RoxanneI love this. Its my new staple.22/06/2020, By LanaThis was so surprisingly good and smooth. It is really a must taste. Will definitely get this again.16/08/2019, By wainiethis is delicious! i have just ordered some more..
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.