Woman-Kind Reusable Black Fabric Pads Pack of 2 (Large)
Product Review (submitted on 2 February 2018):
Been using these for 2 months now, alternating between them and organic disposable pads.
- Reusable, which means less waste, smaller environmental footprint, and hopefully - if they last long - more money saved from no longer buying disposables
- You can easily adjust the pad ones it's on your underwear without losing adhesion, unlike disposables - adjusting them lessens their stickiness
- It works. Seems to have a similar absorbancy to disposables. I don't have heavy periods though. I change disposables about once a day on my heaviest days so I don't know if absorbancy will be the same for those with heavier periods.
- Not long enough for sleeping - you can still leak.
- I am not clear on what dye was used to colour the fabric black. I hope it isn't synthetic cause the colour washes out so much on the first few washes.
Overall, good to have 2-4 of these on hand. I interchange them with organic disposables because they don't need as much maintenance in terms of washing and drying. They look strong, like they will last a while. Because the material is black though, you can't really monitor your period as well - e.g. the colour, the flow, etc. Also can take some getting used to when you initially put it on cause they feel quite thick, but I don't notice it after a few minutes of wearing.
Item Successfully Added to Cart