Free Delivery nationwide for all orders over R400

Review Details

The Bamboo Pillow

Product Review (submitted on 18 November 2017):
Worst pillow ever, opened it up and there is -10% memory foam in this pillow and the rest is bits of budget, standard foam! It's hard and uncomfortable and too stuffed with regular foam. worst buy ever. In addition, the 'bamboo' in the thin, outer pillow case is only made up of 40% bamboo and the rest 60% polyester... misleading advertising. ePromo is such a budget sales pitch company that falsely advertises products to make money. period.

Please wait...


Item Successfully Added to Cart
Product successfully removed from basket! Go to checkout