Review Details

Earthsap Machine & Handwash Laundry Powder

Product Review (submitted on 1 June 2017):
I am very happy with the results of this washing powder even when using cold water to do my washing. 90% of stains are removed, but the other 10% (hard to clean stains) needs to be washed a second time. It has a lovely fresh scent. After using this, I doubt I will ever go back to using unnatural products again.

Please wait...


Item Successfully Added to Cart
Product successfully removed from basket! Go to checkout