- Made from borosilicate glass
- Extremely durable & designed to last
- Reusable for years; more cost-effective than plastic bottles
- Far more sustainable than single-use bottles
- Glass is made without materials like petroleum by-products, which are used to make plastics
- Glass is non-leaching & free of nasties like BPAs, which are found in plastics
- Red Dot Design Award 2011
- Promotional Gift Award 2011
- Good Design Award 2012
- 500ml or 800ml capacity
- 190mm height
- 80m diameter
Please Note: Your Retap bottle comes with a lid.
Retap lids are made using a type of rubber known as thermoplastic elastomer, or TPE. With no nasties like BPA or phthalates, these lids won’t leach any toxic chemicals into your drinking water. Retap products are made with safety, sustainability and style in mind, giving you a healthier way to enjoy drinking water on the go.
- Materials: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Dimensions: 32 x 42mm
- Free of phthalates & BPAs
- Free of BPAs & phthalates
- Available in a variety of funky colours
- Designed & made in Denmark
- Can be used again & again (& again)
- Designed to fit all Retap bottle sizes
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.