Please note that this product does not fall under essential items as outlined by the government during the nationwide lockdown. It will only be available for purchase once the nationwide lockdown has been lifted.Read More
- 1x Straight Borocilicate Glass Straw
- Resistant to thermal shock, to withstand incredibly high and incredibly low temperatures
- Use for both hot and cold beverages
- Dishwasher suitable
- Child friendly
- No lead or toxins - safer for you, safer for our planet
Rinse your Restraw after use
Soak in warm soapy water
Straw: Borocilicate Glass
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product20/08/2019, By LizeI always prefer anything made from glass when it comes to food contact surfaces as it's clean and completely inert. This one is a nice width, not too wide as some of them can be. I've broken a few glass straws, but always end up buying another one. My tip would be to clean it straight after using and put it away immediately.03/11/2018, By Laura-JaneReally great straw. Better than the bent one. Good for juice, shakes and smoothie.17/08/2018, By KirstenLoved it. My boyfriend sadly dropped it the day I got it! That's the downside about glass straws...12/08/2018, By DGreat product for getting you daily ACV without destroying your tooth enamel.08/06/2018, By KristleeApart from the environment saving this straw allows us to embrace, this straw is absolutely beautiful and made so well! I love it!15/04/2018, By JessicaBefore purchasing 2 of these straws I went and did my research and I realised this exact straw was the best all-around straw alternative to plastic and here's why:
1) Steel straws are great in the fact that they are basically indestructible. BUT you can really ever be sure that you have cleaned your straw properly as you can't see?
2) Bamboo- & other natural fibre straws are truly beautiful (as beautiful as a straw can get), but you have the same issue as with the steel straw about the cleanliness, and some of them can break (fairly easily), and most of them you can only use a 3/4 times before replacing it.
Based on this the glass straw is best for me:
1) I can clean it with confidence.
2) I can reuse it as many times as I want.
3) It's prettier, in the long run than the other straws.
The only drawback is that YES you can break your precious glass straw, but you'd either have to drop it on the floor, throw it, or put a substantial amount of weight on it for it to break. Last time I checked I never did that with any of my past plastic straws?
I love, love, love this brands' straw (this exact one) as it's the perfect size (not too big/ too small) so it works for literally everything from cold drinks to (small) chunky smoothies!
Maybe get a different brand's larger version if you are one of those who leaves whole blueberries in your smoothie and sucks them up through your straw! ;)
Did I mention that this one is of very good quality (the glass isn't too thin, or too thick for that matter)?
ALSO! It's much cheaper than other glass straws (what's up with them being so expensive!?)23/01/2018, By AlexThe glass straw is fantastic! Very sturdy material, very well made.
Glad I can do my part in eliminating plastic straws from the environment. Great site with great products, thank you!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.