- Erythritol is less likely to cause digestive upset and diarrhoea than other sugar alcohols are known to cause, because erythritol is a smaller molecule.
- Suitable for diabetics
- Studies have found that erythritol did not induce any significant effects on serum levels of total cholesterol, triacylglycerol or free fatty acids.
- Erythritol cannot be metabolized by oral bacteria, and does not cause cavities.
- Because most of the erythritol is absorbed into the body before it gets to the colon, it does not normally cause the laxative effects that some individuals experience after consumption of other sugar alcohols
- Erythritol has even been found to exist naturally in human tissues and body fluids
- After many toxicology and clinical studies, erythritol has been found to be safe for consumption as a sugar substitute, even when consumed on a daily basis and in high amounts.
- Erythritol converts to glucose slower in your body, and does not require much insulin to metabolize.
- It is even an antioxidant –helping to fight free radicals responsible for aging. It is considered to be even more efficient than other sugar alcohols because it is so readily absorbed and yet not metabolized.
- Exhibits a clean sweet taste with no aftertaste.
For use as a sugar substitute, either completely in your diet or complimentarily.
Consuming over 50 grams of erythritol may result in nausea or stomach rumbling.
Pure Erythritol Crystalline Powder
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product28/11/2020, By LauraLovely light taste, and no laxative properties, this really is a lovely product. Definately on my re-order list.15/10/2020, By AnnaDGreat sugar substitute!15/10/2020, By JoscThis is a great sweetener, and a much better alternative than Xylitol as it's safe for pets.06/10/2020, By TalanaWorks excellently as sugar replacement29/09/2020, By LindaExcellent product29/09/2020, By KGRecently cut sugar out of my diet and this has been an excellent sweetener. I use it in all my baking. And this price seems to compare well to other stores.19/09/2020, By AnnaGood sugar substitute but my stomach did not agree with it, just be aware when using it.14/08/2020, By OdirileI love this product. I make sure I don't run out06/05/2020, By NadeneQuality product22/04/2020, By JoGood value12/04/2020, By Jogood value14/11/2019, By NatasjaGreat price. It tastes just like sugar, with no after tast3. Love it!16/07/2019, By BrigitteVery happy; great alternative to sugar31/12/2018, By Elizabeth from JohannesburgErythritol is the healthiest sugar substitute . Even better than stivia.
You'll never get blood sugar spike after consumming it. No headache or diagestive problems. And you'll never gane weight from it 100%.
Love it so much and using only erithritol for my wellbeing. Best price on the market.12/10/2018, By EsteeGreat taste and alternative to sugar - doesn't seem to have that horrible aftertaste27/04/2018, By SamGreat alternative to sugar
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.