- Made with organic ingredients
- No preservatives, additives or fillers
- Relieves constipation, acidity & IBS
- Has a gentle laxative effect without side effects
- Won’t cause dependency
What goes into this fibre supplement, and how does it work?
Psyllium: This rich source of fibre makes up for what’s typically missing from low-carb diets. This bulking agent also promotes better elimination, cleansing the colon & preventing constipation & bloating.
Did You Know? Just 100g of psyllium gives you an amazing 71g of soluble fibre!
Triphala (meaning “three fruits”) is a three-part Ayurvedic formula made with cleansing amalaki, haritaki and bibhitaki.
- Amalaki - a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it is rich in vitamin C and nourishes the digestive system even as it soothes.
- Haritaki - supports the body's natural cleansing processes by removing toxins from the colon while toning and strengthening this organ
- Bibhitaki - helps to reduce excess fat and fluids in the body while promoting elimination.
The other herbs in the Tri-Psyllium blend each have their own benefits for the digestive system:
- Ginger root: Stimulates digestion, helps to treat nausea & upset stomachs.
- Fennel seed: Helps to prevent flatulence & bloating.
- Marshmallow root: A soothing anti-inflammatory; helps to calm hot & inflamed tissues. Helps to provide relief from heartburn, peptic ulcers & intestinal irritation.
Mix 1tsp Re-Balance Tri-Psyllium in a glass of water; drink once or twice daily.
Psyllium husk, triphala compound (fruits of belleric myrobalan, amla and chebulic myrobalan), fennel seed, ginger root, marshmallow root
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.