- Made with organic ingredients
- No preservatives, additives or fillers
- Relieves constipation, acidity & IBS
- Has a gentle laxative effect without side effects
- Won’t cause dependency
What goes into this fibre supplement, and how does it work?
Psyllium: This rich source of fibre makes up for what’s typically missing from low-carb diets. This bulking agent also promotes better elimination, cleansing the colon & preventing constipation & bloating.
Did You Know? Just 100g of psyllium gives you an amazing 71g of soluble fibre!
Triphala (meaning “three fruits”) is a three-part Ayurvedic formula made with cleansing amalaki, haritaki and bibhitaki.
- Amalaki - a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it is rich in vitamin C and nourishes the digestive system even as it soothes.
- Haritaki - supports the body's natural cleansing processes by removing toxins from the colon while toning and strengthening this organ
- Bibhitaki - helps to reduce excess fat and fluids in the body while promoting elimination.
The other herbs in the Tri-Psyllium blend each have their own benefits for the digestive system:
- Ginger root: Stimulates digestion, helps to treat nausea & upset stomachs.
- Fennel seed: Helps to prevent flatulence & bloating.
- Marshmallow root: A soothing anti-inflammatory; helps to calm hot & inflamed tissues. Helps to provide relief from heartburn, peptic ulcers & intestinal irritation.
Mix 1tsp Re-Balance Tri-Psyllium in a glass of water; drink once or twice daily.
Psyllium husk, triphala compound (fruits of belleric myrobalan, amla and chebulic myrobalan), fennel seed, ginger root, marshmallow root
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/04/2018, By SamGreat for digestive issues
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.