- Locally sourced, raw & unfiltered honey
- Made from Cape wildflowers
- Sourced from local beekeepers committed to sustainable & ethical practices
- Superior quality & taste to heated & filtered honeys
- Lower glycaemic index than heated & filtered honeys
- Antibacterial, antiviral & anti-inflammatory properties
- An excellent source of antioxidants
- High in enzymes & nutrients (which would usually be killed off during heating)
- Contains undamaged, nutrient-rich pollen for added benefits
- Enhances immunity & helps the body to defend itself against common ailments
Note: Natural raw honey sometimes crystallises; this is normal and means your honey truly is raw and unfiltered. If you notice crystalisation, simply place the jar in warm water to liquefy it again.
Local, raw, unfiltered wildflower honey
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product19/01/2019, By TammyCant live without it. I've stopped using sugar completely. This does the trick.03/01/2019, By LebogangWow! My skin is so much better, I use this as a face wash every single day and skin is healing and clearing up, I also use it as a scrub. I'm happy to say that my dark spots are clearing.
Try it!!! You will be amazed.20/12/2018, By TamLovely! Its def real honey.26/09/2018, By CharmaineLove the little bottle to carry with me.10/09/2018, By AhmedThee best brand16/08/2018, By HelenDelicious. It does crystalise, but softens easily. I appreciate that it is bottle in glass rather than plastic.29/07/2018, By FranExcellent product! Love this.25/06/2018, By JanineThis honey is extremely hard in winter but at least I know its real, unlike the supermarket ones that stay runny.06/06/2018, By TaniaAlthough this is a bit thicker and more crystalised than I like, it has an absolutely delicious flavour. It's easily softened in warm water and another winner from the Raw Golden Honey range.25/05/2018, By ThaveshneeGreat as a gift
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.