- Excellent moisture retention properties for soft, luscious skin
- High vitamin, and essential fatty acid content to nourish your skin
- Helps to alleviate mild skin irritations like nappy rash, mosquito bites, or nappy rash
- Reduces the appearance of puffy, bags beneath the eyes
- Stimulates hair growth, and soften hair on your head, eyebrows, and beard
- Used on your hair it can help to define curls, and stop frizziness
- Reduces the appearance of mild scarring, wrinkles, and stretch-marks
- Excellent for treating piercings, and tattoos
- Single ingredient for unparalleled purity
- Beautiful, reusable glass packaging
- Natural SPF 5 to defend against day-to-day sun damage
- Rub a small, pea-sized amount between the palms of your hands
- Gently massage the affected areas to moisturize and deeply nourish
- Not suitable for those with allergies to nuts, or latex
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 100% Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
21 out of 22 people would recommend this product27/02/2021, By FeliciaReally moisturizing, leaves my skin feeling smooth with a radiant glow29/01/2021, By KgapaGreat23/10/2020, By TalaniVery hydrating, keeps skin glowing11/10/2020, By sechaba
Helpful in healing eczema, and acne good for stretch marks, and wrinkles28/08/2020, By Brendagreat02/08/2020, By RubleenLove the butters softens my body. Will definitely keep using it27/07/2020, By GreenieNice28/06/2020, By LonaIt's my first time using this one, I usually buy the other one, which was out of order. It does moisturise my face and body beautifully though23/06/2020, By AnnelieUsed this with beeswax and coconut oil to make beard balm for my hubby. It works very well. Ended up using it for my hair as well19/06/2020, By ThandoI've been using this butter for a week, I love how it feels on the skin. I hope it will continue to love my skin29/05/2020, By PatStarting using this product. Find it very grainy, doesn’t melt easily and some of it lands on the floor! It it however, very moisturizing.04/04/2020, By DhanasagreeI love it. Tried many other Shea butters from ftn. This is my best because if smell and absorption on my skin. Use it on my face, no adverse reactions.20/03/2020, By CharleneThis product is absolutely amaizing and because of the thick texture a little goes a long way. Will def be purchasing again27/11/2019, By molThis shea butter is fab for my skin and hair. It has helaed my mild excema on my face and hands.
PS it is supposed to be hard as it is in its organic, natural form.30/10/2019, By pearleneLove it, very hydrating. Excellent base for lip balms11/10/2019, By KholofeloIts an excellent product that makes skin soft and keeps it that way all day long09/09/2019, By MaricaThis is an amazing product. It is a bit hard, but when you soften it between your hands it is really like liquid gold. Amazing!30/01/2019, By GouwsLove this Product - I use it for my face ( natural glow ) and my scalp.
Wonderful!!!07/09/2018, By JI initially bought this for my hair as I have natural hair. I soon realized I could use it on my skin and hair and am totally loving it. It doesn’t have a oily residue or foul smell so really incredible27/08/2018, By Colefantastic product26/07/2018, By KayWorks really well, makes skin soft and doesn't clog my pores (which is miraculous as my skin is extremely sensitive )16/07/2018, By LynExtremely difficult to use as the butter is super hard. Also, not easy to apply on skin even after a warm shower.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.