- Excellent moisture retention properties for soft, luscious skin
- High vitamin, and essential fatty acid content to nourish your skin
- Helps to alleviate mild skin irritations like nappy rash, mosquito bites, or nappy rash
- Reduces the appearance of puffy, bags beneath the eyes
- Stimulates hair growth, and soften hair on your head, eyebrows, and beard
- Used on your hair it can help to define curls, and stop frizziness
- Reduces the appearance of mild scarring, wrinkles, and stretch-marks
- Excellent for treating piercings, and tattoos
- Single ingredient for unparalleled purity
- Beautiful, reusable glass packaging
- Natural SPF 5 to defend against day-to-day sun damage
- Rub a small, pea-sized amount between the palms of your hands
- Gently massage the affected areas to moisturize and deeply nourish
- Not suitable for those with allergies to nuts, or latex
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 100% Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 6 people would recommend this product30/01/2019, By GouwsLove this Product - I use it for my face ( natural glow ) and my scalp.
Wonderful!!!29/09/2018, By AnnaProduct is quite expensive and rock hard, making it extremely difficult to use. Feels like I wasted my money on this one.07/09/2018, By JI initially bought this for my hair as I have natural hair. I soon realized I could use it on my skin and hair and am totally loving it. It doesn’t have a oily residue or foul smell so really incredible27/08/2018, By Colefantastic product26/07/2018, By KayWorks really well, makes skin soft and doesn't clog my pores (which is miraculous as my skin is extremely sensitive )16/07/2018, By LynExtremely difficult to use as the butter is super hard. Also, not easy to apply on skin even after a warm shower.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.