- Natural anti-inflammatory promotes capillary circulation to brighten your skin and make it a glow from within
- Rich in essential fatty acids, and antioxidants to nurture the skin, and restore your skin’s youthful appearance
- Soothes, and hydrates cracked skin
- Reduces the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles
- Made without any parabens, or petroleum
- Natural SPF 5 to defend against day-to-day sun damage
- Perfectly safe for baby, and animals as it is non-toxic, and harmless if ingested
- Not suitable for those with allergies to nuts, or latex
- Use everywhere, as often as you like
- Highly recommended to use after a warm shower, before bed
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 100% Unrefined Yellow Shea Butter
Country of Origin:
- Sourced in Ghana, Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product29/06/2020, By YasminDo wonders on eczema prone skin but it can get messy and leave a slight yellow tan on white clothing26/06/2020, By sharlot1st time purchasing this product. One thing I would say I don't like (but don't mind at the sametime) is the smell. I added a small amount of it to my homemade shampoo and will be using it to make a hair butter.14/11/2019, By ChichiI have always wanted to try the yellow shea butter. Great for my coily hair and has soothed my itchy scalp. Am also using it on my face and body.
But the package could have more information on the contents of the shea because there are some unscrupulous suppliers who actually add yellow colour to this kind of shea butter. Also if your supplier could indicate the source of the shea and their company name.25/08/2019, By SM06Smells nice similar to cocoa butter, moisturises & melts & absorbs into skin well, skin feels soft & supple even next day, rubs off a slight yellow colour on clothing, packaged in paper & cling wrap, can get a bit messy, need to put into your own container for storage.24/04/2019, By NatashaAs a family we love it! It has to be warmed in your hands to spread evenly I did mix it with a base oil and essential oils making it easier to spread. I am purchasing it again and will do a DIY body butter this time!26/10/2018, By KatelynnGreat quality. It got quite soft with the recent heat so I had to put it in the fridge but this stuff works great.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.