- Light essential oil fragrance which activates when warmed between the palms
- Helps alleviate cradle cap, and nappy rash
- Helps with dryness on hands, feet, elbows, and knees
- No artificial fragrances, or flavours
- Reusable tin is kind to the environment
- Made without parabens, or petroleum
- SPF 5 to help defend your baby’s skin against the strong South African sun
- Not suitable for those with allergies to nuts, or latex
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 50 ml
- Unrefined Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Lavender and Vanilla Essential Oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product21/08/2018, By JANEI've been using this for my little one's cradle cap and it's working wonderfully after just one week. The product is a rather thick paste because of the raw shea but it is effective at softening the crusty scalp flakes. It's a small sized tin but a little goes along way . I'm quite impressed and will happily order again.22/06/2018, By CaitlinThis was given to me as a sample and I looove it! So soft and you can use it for anything, moisturizer, lip balm, skin rashes and it helped with my eczema; really did soothe it. I will definitely recommend trying out this product!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.