This candle has been endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty as no animal testing takes place. It is vegan friendly.
Benefits of a soy candle
- Clean burning, natural and long lasting.
- Soot free, paraffin free, carcinogen free and toxin free
- Burns for 40 hours at a low temperature and burn longer and cleaner than petroleum based wax candles.
- Soy is a renewable resource
- Packaging is recyclable
- Container can be re-used
- Soy wax is completely biodegradable and water soluble.
Soy wax, Shea butter, avocado oil, Roseblend and Cedarwood essential oils
- Light the candle and allow an oil pool to form from one side of the container to the other. The oil is warm, not hot. Check temperature before applying.
- To apply: you can pour directly onto skin, or alternatively use your fingers to scoop some oil out or even a spoon. Apply to skin and massage in.
- Once you have finished, extinguish the flame and the remaining oil will solidify back into a wax state for use next time.
- The wax will feel warmer the further down the container it burns so definitely use a spoon to retrieve this oil.
- Prior to next use, trim wick to 5mm and do not allow wick trimmings to fall into the candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product04/01/2018, By Sonettesmells wonderful and the wax feels great on my skin
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.