- Natural liquid immune-boosting supplement
- Advanced phospholipid delivery system for excellent bioavailability
- Contains 6 beneficial immune-support vitamins that work synergistically
- Made with elderberry, without the sugar load found in typical elderberry extract
- Elderberry is high in anthocyanin flavonoids, which support immune function
- Unique high-dose formula
- Promotes respiratory health
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
- Powerful antioxidant activity
- Tested non-GMO
- Tested soy protein-free
- cGMP certified
- Packaged in glass
- Take on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals. Hold in your mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing.
- Take a 12ml Immune Charge shot twice daily for up to 5 days for acute use.
- Take once daily for up to 10 days for regular use.
- Thereafter, take up to 4 shots per week, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a medical condition or are taking other medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 12 x 12ml (0.4 fl oz) shots
- Vitamin A (as Palmitate): 7500mg
- Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate): 2000mg
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol/ D3): 250mcg
- Vitamin K (as K2/ MK7), K1 (Phytonadione): 1050mcg
- Sodium (as Sodium Ascorbate): 250mg
- ElderCraft European Black Elderberry Extract (6.4g of Black Elderberry Herb Equivalent): 200mg
- DeltaGOLD Tocotrienols: 40mg
- Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Phospholipids (from Pure Sunflower Seed Lecithin), Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan), Citric Acid, Natural Citrus Oils.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United States of America.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.