- Pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds are rich sources of vegan protein
- Super high in omega fatty acids, vitamin B1, and minerals like copper, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, iron and zinc
- Deliciously crunchy texture
- Vanilla essence, and banana lend a wonderful flavour to compliment the seeds
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know? Twice baked biscuits, like the rusk, are enjoyed by cultures all around the world. In Hindi rusks are called “khasta”, in Norwegian they are called “kavring”, and of course the Italian “biscotti”. But none of these can claim to half as lekker as a South African rusk!
- 15 pieces
- ~600 g
- Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Raisins, Stone-Ground Flour, Brown Sugar, Digestive Bran, Nutty Wheat, Coconut, Coconut Milk, Salt, Vanilla Essence, Baking Powder, Vegan Butter, Banana
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product30/10/2020, By YususYUM!27/10/2020, By AliyahYum!06/08/2020, By StephenDelicious. Not for the diet conscious as they're irresistible30/07/2020, By CherryVery tasty & fresh24/07/2020, By CarolynThese are just little bundles of joy for every weekend morning cup of tea. We love their size and their taste.04/05/2020, By YusraTastes delicious24/02/2020, By KerryYummy rusks - my sister is obsessed with them so they always make a great gift for her and if we're lucky we get a bite too!09/07/2019, By TaniaBest vegan rusks I have had - nice and crunchy and really good taste. Yes, they are on the expensive side, but you get a good amount of rusks and the taste is really worth it.09/11/2018, By TonyNew favourite! A bit on the pricey side, but you get a lot of rusks & they're really good.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.