- Almonds are a rich source of vegan protein
- Super high in omega fatty acids, vitamin B2, E, and minerals like magnesium, calcium, and potassium
- Deliciously crunchy texture
- Aniseed lends a lovely liquorice flavour, with a tropical twist of banana and coconut
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know? Twice baked biscuits, like the rusk, are enjoyed by cultures all around the world. In Hindi rusks are called “khasta”, in Norwegian they are called “kavring”, and of course the Italian “biscotti”. But none of these can claim to half as lekker as a South African rusk!
- 15 pieces
- ~600 g
- Stone-Ground Flour, Sugar, Oats, Digestive Bran, Nutty Wheat, Coconut, Coconut Milk, Salt, Vanilla Essence, Baking Powder, Banana, Almonds, Almond Essence, Aniseed, Sesame Seed, Vegan Butter
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product31/08/2020, By BijouxI couldn’t help notice the price difference. What on Faithful to Nature’s earth is going on there? I haven’t tried them so I’m not sure if they’re worth being charged more than double for, I just thought 5 would be kind because they don’t look bad at all :)30/07/2020, By CherryGreat taste & fresh!30/05/2020, By CrystalConfused as to why the package says R52 but they cost R118 here. Seems like a big jump.28/05/2020, By TammyThese were so delicious! Slight aniseed flavour and great texture. Unfortunately they are expensive.05/05/2020, By LeighThese were ok, expensive though, and I'm unlikely to purchase them again04/05/2020, By TannerTastes so good17/04/2020, By KrishniFirst time try and love it17/04/2020, By KrishniFirst time try and love it11/10/2018, By IslaBest vegan rusks I've ever tasted! Love the aniseed taste. My husband could not stop eating it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.