- Almonds are a rich source of vegan protein
- Super high in omega fatty acids, vitamin B2, E, and minerals like magnesium, calcium, and potassium
- Deliciously crunchy texture
- Aniseed lends a lovely liquorice flavour, with a tropical twist of banana and coconut
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know? Twice baked biscuits, like the rusk, are enjoyed by cultures all around the world. In Hindi rusks are called “khasta”, in Norwegian they are called “kavring”, and of course the Italian “biscotti”. But none of these can claim to half as lekker as a South African rusk!
- 15 pieces
- ~600 g
- Stone-Ground Flour, Sugar, Oats, Digestive Bran, Nutty Wheat, Coconut, Coconut Milk, Salt, Vanilla Essence, Baking Powder, Banana, Almonds, Almond Essence, Aniseed, Sesame Seed, Vegan Butter
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/10/2018, By IslaBest vegan rusks I've ever tasted! Love the aniseed taste. My husband could not stop eating it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.